Thursday, February 12, 2009

Loren: I have a pink bow on my head. Wish it were black.


(streetpeeper.com, photo by Phil Oh)
Kate Lanphear,  Elle Magazine, Effiel Tower

Oh, Miss Lanphear, let me count the ways I love thee.
1.
Jacket:
Blue YSL Sleeveless Jacket
2.
Pants:
Black ALBERTA FERRETTI Pants
3.
Shoes:
Black LOUIS VUITTON WEDGES
4.
Bag:
Black STELLA MCCARTNEY Clutch
5.
Belt:
Wide Belt

Sigh.

If I could pull off the whole peroxide blond, cropped short hair, ala Billy Idol look, I would be holding a pair of shearing scissors in one hand, and a bottle of bleach in the other. Unfortunately, countless people have protested and informed me that I'd look more like this:

Which, needless to say, isn't anything like Kate Lanphear. Please share a sad face moment with me while you admire Miss Lanphear's hair - I mean, style.

No comments:

Post a Comment