Tuesday, February 24, 2009

tilly: Turn into something beautiful

Loren, I love you.  Really.  I think the medication might need to be upped.

In other news, I burned the skin at the back of my neck with the wheat-bag.  I have a sore bneck due to sitting too long at my job (HAH!) and was told by the massage therapist that I needed to keep the muscles there warm so a wheat-bag would be good.  I only put it in the microwave for 2.5 mins (as opposed to 3 minutes) PLUS a cup of water, because otherwise the wheat in it cooks.  And then voila!  Did this 3 times and before I knew it, at about 11am, P tells me I got a mark on my neck to which M replied, "Hickey!"  I now have sore skin on the neck area.  So much for trying to get it better!

I am very very very keen to see Coldplay but alas I have no money to see them!  I am trying to scrounge up change.  I don't know where my sudden interest came about to be but I do want to see them!  I think it will be an experience of a lifetime.






He then emailed me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment