Saturday, February 21, 2009

tilly: Points taken

  • I had a free colour done to my hair today.  Well, it started off at $135 but I walked out not paying anything with another colour appointment for next Saturday with another colourist.  The director of Morgan and Morgan, Alice did not like the state my hair turned out.  She didn't envision it and was very disappointed with the outcome.  Nikki, the colourist for today was so upset that the red did not turn out the way she wanted.  She had booked me in for next week and told me I am not paying anything because she fucked up.  I felt bad for her.  Then when I was having my blow-dry, Alice came up to me and asked if I could do an earlier time next Saturday because she wanted someone to do my colour.  I said ok at first and a little bit confused.  After I was done I asked to see Alice just to clear things up and she explained that she will deal with Nikki (which I felt really bad for!!!) and that she is so sorry she wasted my time.  And I asked again if I needed to pay for anything to which she scoffed and said there was NOTHING done to my hair!  Wow...so I am going back next week and see what happens.  Apparently I am seeing Tanya, their best colourist in the house.  
  • I haven't spoken to Loren in nearly a week.  I think this is the longest self-induced avoidance I have done from her since the gchats/skype started sometime ago.  Loren, when you do come online, I am so so so so so so so sorry.  I am melancholic, dramatic, pathetic, unenthusiastic and I don't want to call you and not feel what you are saying to me.  I don't want you talking to a dead fish.  I hope you don't hate me.  Please don't hate me.
  • I think Rachael Yamagata's Happenstance is the soundtrack to the incident with Richard.
  • There are people out there that makes me want to go back to college.  Loren, how about we head to Paris or New York and be art students?  I will do the drama classes and you do the journalism???  And we have our own little apartment filled with nothing but tonnes and tonnes of shoes, clothes, music, magazines and an oversized fluffy bed for each of us.
  • My shoe collection is looking very very very pathetic.  I want to overhaul them!
  • I think 2009 might be a year that I stay grounded.  Literally.  I don't think I want to be flying anywhere.  I just remembered how it was like on a 10-hour flight to SG and my skin always feels flat, dehydrated while my tummy bloats up and my mouth has green smoke coming out of it.  Then sometimes there is that weird dude or dudette sitting next to you...
  • I think everyone at soccer/football thinks I am gay.  I tend to act boy-ish when I am shorts, an oversized tshirt kicking and tackling a ball with a bunch of other guys.
  • Sometimes I really hate how I am.
  • I want the Sony Ericsson T700 in red.  But I am phone-avoidant at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment